February's Highlights

Today is the 29th of February, the special last day that only comes once every four years. I thought I’d highlight a few exceptional events from the last month: Valentine’s Day, the birth of our nephew, and chaperoning a school dance. (Yes, that’s special – it gave us an excuse to get dressed up!)

Valentine’s Day was spent at home, but it was a great night anyway. It’s my fault that we didn’t go out: I can’t stand all the people who are trying to get a table and dinner on February 14th!



Doesn't the meal I made look wonderful? Actually, I can't take all the credit. Robby barbequed the steak for me.











On February 6th, baby Nathan was born to Jeff and Deb, our brother- and sister-in-law. We are so excited to finally get to meet him in three weeks! Here he is looking adorable
in his little bear robe. So sweet!






John and Kelly, Robby and I chaperoned Winter Formal for our high school. It doesn't seem like that long ago, we were actually attending formals. It was really a pleasant night: the students were well-behaved, the food was great, and it was fun having a reason to get all dressed up. Here, the four of us enjoyed a great dinner, and the dessert was my favorite: creme brulee!


Kelly and I pose for a picture in our borrowed black dresses.

















I borrowed Carly's prom dress and shoes, so I know I was in style. And isn't my husband handsome? This was the first time he's worn a tux since our wedding!

February was definetely a month of love: we love our new baby nephew, we love our wonderful friends the deGrassie's, and we love being married!

Hope March is just as great!

Comments

Popular Posts