Friendsies

What a lucky girl am I! I was able to spend lots of time this weekend with my two best friends -- husband best friend and girl best friend. On Saturday, Kelly and I had a great girl's day out--shopping at Fashion Island and walking around at Newport Beach. Robby was stuck doing a project at church all day, but he and I went out for tasty dessert at Cheesecake Factory that evening and then had a nice afternoon together on Sunday playing Super Nintendo. (That's right...who needs all the fancy new video games? We ROCK at Super Nintendo!)

Waiting outside Cheesecake. I tried the tiramisu for the first time.
Pretty good, but next time, I'm going with the classic cheesecake.

Stopping on the pier for a picture. I love the blue behind us.

We hunted for Shaved Ice and finally found some!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Even shaved ice! But was it as nice as Ventura Harbor Village with its French cafe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...the French cafe is pretty hard to beat. That's all Newport needs, and it would be the ideal getaway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts