What We've Been Up To...

Well, I knew it'd been awhile since I last posted, but I didn't realize the last one was in August! I guess that means we've been pretty busy, and we really have. We are both in the full swing of the school year, Rob doing his youth group and other roles as Associate Pastor, and me being a middle school teacher. You've probably received our update recently so have heard a little about my job, but I'll just say it definitely takes my energy! That being said, it was wonderful when Robby and I were able to get away for a night last weekend. It came very last minute, with something at church being adjusted, but our decision to go to the coast and have a short getaway was made in a second! The picture above is us sitting in our hotel room at Avila Beach, which is right near San Luis Obispo, for those of you not from this area. We had a wonderful time eating out and shopping SLO. Besides that, we've been spending lots of time with friends and family in Visalia, and of course getting all things ready to move into our new home. (Yes, we don't move until December, but those of you who know me know that I love to find good deals, and now I have an excuse to shop!)

We miss all of you who are far away and hope to see you very soon. Oh, and Happy Autumn! (The first day of fall is tomorrow.)

Comments

  1. You guys look amazing!! Can--I love that purple on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you! We hope to see you very soon. Love from Deb and Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts