My Deco Books

As many of you know, I am a little crazy about decorating. Now, I wouldn't say my style is super creative or artsy or anything (I envy those people who have a knack for that), but I do like things to look put together and nice. With that said, preparing to move into a new home in December has made me somewhat of a fanatic when it comes to looking for decor ideas in our new home. One of my favorite magazines and sites is Domino (dominomag.com). It has this neat tool that allows you to save pictures from websites, make little comments to them, and put together an online scrapbook of ideas. I've been doing it for awhile, and I thought I'd post one of my decobooks on my blog. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see some of my favorites. And let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. Oooh Can, I love your ideas!! How fun to have a house to decorate! I can't wait to see it! I remember a while back you asked me to post pics of our apt. I have the ones we took when we first moved in, but of course it looks totally different by now, so I'll try to take some more to show you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts