Home for Christmas

Yesterday, Rob and I had our walk-through of our new home. This was very exciting! It was about a 3 hour process of going through each wall, each fixture, each room, etc. to both inspect it and learn. The two men there taking us through it were great. They were quick to point out anything we need to watch or be concerned with as we move in. It was very surreal to walk through this new home and realize that in a week, this will be where we live.

The best part is it looks like we will be able to move in a little early! We will get our keys this week!! All along I have said I won't be decorating for Christmas, but who knows, we just may have to get a tree afterall.
Rob and I sit in front of our fireplace.
I am in our new kitchen!
It truly is incredible that it is already December, and even though parts of being back in Visalia this year have been difficult (need I mention again that I teach middle school?), this has been a wonderful process of waiting....well, learning to wait....on God and enjoy all that he has given us even in the waiting time.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful Christmas present for you! I love your kitchen--I'm just a litte bit jealous of how wonderful it is--I know you'll enjoy Christmas baking this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- your kitchen looks great! I really like the color of the granite... HOW EXCITING! We can't wait to come sit by the fire in your house next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts