Photoless Update

It has been exactly a week since we received the keys to our new home, and things are just moving along. Rob spent Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday painting the living room and bedrooms in our house, and then all Saturday was moving day. Many friends and family helped us make this move, which was a bit smoother than the last one. It helped having most of our boxes still packed in the garage!

I have been busy unpacking and trying to make things feel like home. My mom, sisters, and mother-in-law have been amazing in helping me do this. Our kitchen and living room looks finished, but the bedrooms all have some work to be done. It's so nice having three weeks off for Christmas break! I'll have plenty of time to do the fun work!

Other news: I finished my first semester of teaching middle school on Friday! Yay!!! This past weekend was full of celebrations: we celebrated Rob's 27th birthday, as well as an early Christmas with the Vander Kooi side. Tomorrow night is our Christmas Eve service which we have been preparing for for months.

We wish you a wonderful time with your families this week! Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts