New Meals

One of my resolutions this year is to try to cook something new every week. Today, since I had the day off, I thought I'd try my hand at fish tacos. I had bought this orange roughy fish from Costco and had a simple recipe for tacos. The result: fish that was tasty but not the best for fish tacos. I guess I was hoping that I could turn my kitchen into Rubio's, but this just didn't happen. Oh well. Tomorrow Steph and her family are coming over for dinner, so I'm going to stick to something I know how to do. (Those of you who have come to my home for dinner before may be able to guess!)

Comments

  1. Sorry the fish tacos didn't work out...lately our meals have consisted of whatever can be made in 10 minutes or less. :) I'm so jealous that Steph, Will and the kids are coming over for dinner! I wish we could join you guys! Only 3 1/2 months until we're back in the same state at least!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts