A Dull Weekly Update

Okay, I said I'm not the type to write these weekly updates, but I have no cute pictures to post and yet I don't want my last blog to be from April. So here goes. This has been a busy week. (It seems I always say that.) We had Bible study, Open House at school, cleaning and Costco, Mother's Day dinner, and working on the backyard. It's Friday night, and I'm finally sitting down for the first time, still without having a real night off this week. Tomorrow will be busy again, as the Sario's will be coming over (Will is graciously helping Robby put in a patio in the backyard), so Steph and the kids and I will get to hang out. Sunday is church and Mother's Day, and Monday it starts all over again.

As I said, not much to say, nothing interesting to post, but at least the little date at the top will be in May instead of April.

Comments

  1. What happened to Mini-Golf? Call me this week if things slow down and we can hang out or run some errands :). Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini golf is posted! The pictures turned out surprisingly well for being off of our camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts