That Darn Cat

Calla goes to sleep with us at night, but early in the morning, she wakes Robby up (I'm always sound asleep), and he lets her out in the garage. Then when we wake up later, we let her back in the house. She usually is quite ready to come in, so I was surprised this morning when I was calling her and she wasn't coming. I could hear a little faint meow, so I thought she had found a hiding spot somewhere. After searching the garage, though, I still didn't find her. I heard another tiny meow that seemed to be coming from the car. Yep. The dumb cat had crawled up in the engine. I got Robby, and that began the hour (at least) ordeal to get her out. She had gotten stuck. After trying to coax her out with no luck, Rob had to crawl under the car and undo the drip pan thing to get her out. She was absolutely covered in grease and dirt.

Rescued kitty

Even after her bath, she still has traces of grease.

Comments

Popular Posts