A Painful Beginning

Physically painful, that is. Sunday, the day before all of our crazy meetings started at school, I woke up and turned over to look at the clock, when something pulled in my neck. Immediately, pain was shooting through my back! I woke Robby up and carefully and painfully got out of bed only to find myself started to black out and throw up. (I guess because of the pain.) I had never experienced anything that intense before. I was able to calm down and rest and make it to the couch where I stayed all day. All day! With the aid of muscle relaxers, ibuprofin, and some really great back rubs by Robby, I was able to move around okay by the end of the day. I was still concerned about starting school, but thankfully the next day the pain only felt like a dull ache. By Thursday (the day students came), I was pretty much back to myself. The first two days of school actually went okay with only one student rising to the surface to rear his ugly head. I believe I shall have to give him a pseudonym for my posts, but I haven't thought of one yet. Thank you all for your prayers for healing and surviving!

Comments

Popular Posts