- The weather has been unbelievable. I'm thankful for the glorious sunshine mixed with the cooler air. Nothing compares to enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning with my sweetie.
- What a gift it is to have photos of the people we love. It's been special sifting through photos of my grandma and remembering her.
- Sometimes I'm amazed how easy we have it when it comes to finding a recipe. I'm on a no-sugar, no-carb, no-anything-tasty-at-all diet (trying to kick some persistent problems), and yet there is a world of creative recipes at my fingertips. Thankful for those who take the time to share them!
- I'm full of gratitude for the words of hope in Scripture. They truly are life.
- And all the little things: my cat who keeps me entertained, the cozy blankets Grandma Rosalie has made for us, sparkling water with lime juice (a great sugar-free drink), the changing leaves...