My Little Mouse

That is indeed a giant half-wheel of cheese! My parents received it as a sort of gift, and we've barely trimmed it. If you're in the area and want cheese, you know where to go.

On to an unrelated story, more for Chelsea's sake: My two little cousins Cate and Will are staying with us for a couple of days. Cate is absolutely terrified of Baby (the dog), with good reason--Baby barks and growls at her every time she walks into the room. Last night, Cate was headed off to bed, and I could see she had something stuffed inside of her nightie. When I went in their room to help get them ready, she pulled out her little stuffed bear and said she had to hide it from Baby or else Baby would try to take it. This is true. Baby has stealthily gone into Cate's bag and pulled out not one but two of her little stuffed toys. We think it's kind of funny. Cate does not.

Comments

  1. That is a giant half-wheel of cheese, but I have faith in Rob, and that tiny knife, that the cheese will be all gone in no time. I expect a blog "flip-book" chronicling the cheese wheel eating progress. OK, not really, but I wish you good luck on the cheese consumption. OK, actually I am just wishing the Kelly and I were there to help you eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save some cheese for me! I hope to be visiting you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, a cheese arrangement could definitely be made!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts