Our New Home

As most of you know, Robby and I are staying with my parents until we find a home of our own. When we tell our friends that we are living with Mom and Dad, they are immediately worried for us :) But, don't be! It's really a great set-up. We have our own room (obviously), our own little living room area, and our own bathroom, all of which are on their own side of the house. So really, it's about the same size as our old apartment, except now we have a pool, cable, and an indoor laundry machine! I know you're all jealous now.
Our bedroom

Our living room area
Our bathroom
As you can see, there's lots of room, which means you all have a place to stay when you come and visit. John and Kelly have already visited twice!
And the best part of the new home is... BABY!!!
(Chels, I put this picture on just for you!)

Comments

  1. Ooooh Can, nice digs! Where'd you get that shelf thing in your bathroom? I've been looking for something like that for our kitchen...glad you guys are getting settled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very nice. The living area is much better than I thought it would be.

    I miss my little baby cakes so much! Mom says she isn't happy you won't let her on your bed. I understand, but I will be sneaking her in once I get there. I can't deny that face anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts