Another girl and other thoughts

My best friend Kelly finally had her baby. After seeming like she was never going to come out (she was five days after due date), baby Anna entered the world on 9-9-09, weighing just over 8 and a half pounds. She's absolutely beautiful. Both mom and baby are doing well. I'll give more of an update once I get to hold Anna!

With the arrival of Anna, I was thinking about another best friend's baby story and decided to browe through Steph's old posts on her blog when she was writing about the preparation and arrival of Molly. While browsing, I found this adorable photo of her and her husband Will on their wedding day, only fourteen months before Molly came.

So sweet. They look like a cool couple out of the 40's. But what really caught my eye is my mom in the backround. First, it's funny that she's in this picture, really. And second, I do look like my mom!

Yay for wedding and babies, best friends and moms. They all are coming together on this blog to make me smile.

Comments

Popular Posts