Tidbits Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, friends!  It seems morning comes, I blink, and then it's time for bed.  Time is just a-flying, don't you agree?  Before this day is gone, I wanted to share a few tidbits from the past week.
  • We had a great time at the park on Sunday with friends from church.  You really can't beat this beautiful weather here these days.  We know the heat is coming, though.
  • Over the weekend we saw the Avengers with Ben and Steph and loved it!!  Seriously, it was fantastic.  Go and see it as soon as you can, but make sure you buy tickets ahead of time.  They're selling out fast.
  • On Friday my students had their second spring recital.  It was awesome to see how far they (and I) have come.  Last year I had five students perform, and this year there were nine of my ten who participated!  They all did amazing and made me look good :)
  • We finished STAR testing last week, so it's back to normal at school.  Inevitably, though, things feel rushed once testing is over.  I'm in my last unit, and students (and I) are feeling the final push.  Always exciting, but a bit exhausting.  
  • As summer nears we are making plans for vacations and getaways.  Yay!  Looks like a trip back to New York just might happen, afterall.  Woo-hoo!
  • The spring blooms are still making me smile.  Although it's heating up and the garden isn't quite in its glory as before, we continue to enjoy every flower and leaf.  Two new clematis vines are especially exciting:

Hope your Tuesday has been filled with sweet tidbits!  

Comments

  1. i think seattle should be on your list of places to visit...actually we are going to be gone a good chunk of july if you want a free place to "housesit" & cars to drive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts