Looking Good in Nude
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: I've already oohed over this set of amazing colors from Urban Decay, but I've found myself loving the two matte colors––Buck and Nude––more than I thought I would. I wear them everyday.
- Banana Republic Maise Wedge in Nude: I scored these beauties at the BR outlet for $25. (Still there...in case you're wondering.)
- Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Peach Blossom: Just enough pink in this lip color so you don't look dead.
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Seashell: After getting a great gel mani a couple of months ago, I was on the hunt to match the nail color. I held my nails up to every bottle of polish in Target, and this one matched. Definitely needs a couple of coats, but so pretty and chic.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit: Adds just a little (or just a lotta) gold and sparkle to an otherwise matte look.
What has been a way you've tried out this look? Any favorites?