Happy 28 Years of Life

On Monday, December 21st, Rob celebrated his 28th birthday. However, in good birthday style, the celebrating really began the night before with some friends. There's nothing like a good, old-fashioned 36 hour birthday.

The party began at 6:00, and here I am at 5:30, just finishing up some things. I underestimated how much time it would all take, but thankfully my littlest sisters were here to help me out! Things turned out very lovely and tasty.

Chelsea came early to be the good sister and tell me that everything looked great and smelled delicious. Carly and Camille joined her a bit later to eat and hang out awhile before heading off. They came bearing gifts: the new Wii Mario World game that was quite a hit.This is our 7th birthday we've celebrated together as a couple, starting with the big 21. We have come a long way from that point! A few of the guys hang out on the couch, recouperating after an energetic game.Make a wish! The next morning, Robby got to open his present from me: a sharp new blazer. He said he was hoping for something cool from me to wear. (See it in action below.)
Lunch with his mom, dad, and grandma at Henry Salazar's - yum!
Make another wish!Happy Birthday!! To many, many, many more!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday again Rob!! I wish I could have been there to eat all the yummy looking food, Can! And that blazer is awesome!

    Love you guys! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's that in that blazer...is that Edward Cullen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naa, this guy's way hotter than that vampire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts