Specials

Steph, my good friend and one of my few high school friends I have stayed close with, has recently brought joy to my heart by joining our church. So, instead of seeing her (and her fun kids) a couple of times a month, I now get to see them at least twice a week: Sundays at church and Monday nights for Bible study.

Molly and Willy enjoy a snack before Bible study starts...
and their fun time with the sitter begins.
This past Monday, Steph gave me the neatest gift! She took an older picture of us...
...and magically created quilted art!
I'm not going to be able to explain it well, but somehow she cut fabric, adhered it to a quilt, and sewed around the edges. I'm sure it has a name, but I don't remember what it is. (Steph, you'll need to write in the comments what it is and how you did it.)

It was a very special gift!

Comments

Popular Posts