Friday Faves: September!
In honor of the arrival of September, today's Friday Faves is all about why September is great. And hooray, I even have five today. Love that alliteration.
1. September sounds like autumn is here, even if it doesn't feel like it. (Blast those 100 degree days coming our way!)
2. People dear to my heart have birthdays in September: coming up very soon are Steph's and Anna's.
3. It's absolutely acceptable to start decorating for holidays and buying Christmas gifts. (Confession: I've already started.)
4. The crafts and DIYs that are fall themed are darling! Check out this cute leaf mobile from Design*Sponge by clicking here. How fun would that be in an entryway?
5. We can start to bring out our favorite fall drinks and dishes: chai tea, pumpkin spice latte, spice cakes, cranberry-orange scones (see the yummy things below?) and more.