Meet in the Middle

Last weekend we were lucky ones and got to spend the day with JK since they were visiting Kelly's parents in Bakersfield.  We packed a lot in our little time - sushi for lunch (delicious!), ice cream, browsing at Williams-Sonoma, a viewing of Harry Potter, and Rubio's for dinner.  As great as it always is to see our friends, I end up just missing them more once we leave!  

Here are just a few pictures.  I wish I had a really good one of Anna.  We gave her a book and Hello Kitty stickers for her birthday.  I love that she's at the age when she'll remember that the book is from Rob and Can...although I think she may have been more into the stickers.  Honestly, I can't blame her.  I love stickers, too.
Me, Kelly, and Nick
Mmm...Coldstone!
Robby and John

Comments

  1. Good Times! We too miss you more once we part ways.

    I had to do a double take on my "arm" in that last photo.

    Hope all is well Rob and Candace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts