Places I Love:
1. My home, especially our backyard, which just can't be beat on cool fall mornings and spring evenings
2. New York - I've been to New York three times, but the trip last summer was my only "real" trip to New York, where I got to spend more than a day. This is an amazing city, and a week just wasn't enough. We are planning to go back soon!
3. Laguna Beach - This is where Robby and I were engaged and where we spent most of our honeymoon. I love this place. I've never been to Hawaii, but I'm pretty sure this is as good as it can possibly get on the West Coast.
Places I Want to Go:
4. Holland - We are starting to save to go here. My sister will be living there within the next year, so I'm looking forward to this destination! Plus, I am part Dutch. I'd love to see where my dad's family came from.
5. Ireland - Every time I see a picture or watch a movie set in Ireland, I'm amazing. I need to see this place someday.
6. Italy - I must must must have real Italian pizza!