Sick...

I think Calla likes it when I'm sick.
She gets to lie around on fluffy blankets all day with me.
It's a Sunday morning, and I am home.  That's never a good thing.  Pretty much only one thing keeps me home on church day, and that is illness.  I'm not sure what happened as yesterday I was having a grand time running around with my mom, feeling just fine.  By the time I went to bed, however, I had that heavy, uncomfortable feeling that something wasn't right.  3:30 in the morning, and I'm up with chills, aches, and fever.  Seriously, I feel like I get this once every two months!

Growing up in my family, when one of us was sick, we got to camp out on the couch in the living room.  I still like doing this, so I am in "my corner" (as Robby calls my favorite spot on the couch), waiting to feel better and in the meantime drinking tea and browsing favorite sites.  (Hey, just because I'm sick doesn't mean I have to be completely miserable, does it?)  Then I remembered I have a few things to post, so I'm going to do just that.

Read on to learn about making new candles from old ones and a really great pizza dough.

Comments

  1. My mom calls my "sick spot" my "nest". But then I am also told that I am like some sort of snappy mean animal in that nest...not like a nice little bird.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts