DIY: Bird Mobile

As I've already stated in previous posts, I am in love with Design*Sponge. Hands down my favorite section is the DIYs, of which I've tried a few when I've felt brave. With the welcome of my new sewing machine (thanks, Debbie!), I finally finished a project I began awhile ago for Stephanie (How Sweet It Is), who is expecting a baby girl this November.

Confession: When I saw this adorable bird mobile, I initially thought, "Who needs a baby to enjoy this darling thing in her home?" However, once we found out the Gimlin's were having a girl, I just had to make this for her. I can always make one for myself later!

Click here for the Design*Sponge post, complete with directions and pattern for birds.

Comments

  1. So cute!
    You are welcome to raid my crafts and sewing stash any time. Some of this stuff has been hanging around way too long, and some of it is Robby's anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still love it! Thanks again! I can't wait to hang it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cool! I want to be unemployed with you at home! And I wish I were having a baby so I could have that neat thing in my nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely DARLING, Can! Good job! You are so good at that stuff. Next time you are tackling a DIY I would love to join in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts