Down to the river

We had a very special and meaningful event this past Sunday. My youngest sister Camille and I were baptized! What made it even extra neat was Robby baptized us.

This event came from a long process for me, and because it would take a long time to explain, I'll just simply say this: Although I had been baptized through the sprinkling of water at the age of thirteen, and although that event was indeed baptism, I have felt for some time that God was asking me to be baptized through immersion as an act of obedience to Him. This was an awesome day for me and Camille (and our whole family), and it is truly is another "ebenezer" in my life.

Comments

  1. As many as have been baptized into Christ, have put on Christ. Alleluia. Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen. -Orthodox Baptismal Hymn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Can!!! That is sooo great. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts