Happy Thanksgiving!

I know that it's not Thursday yet, but it definitely feels like Thanksgiving is here already. The Feely's are (graciously) celebrating a day early this year, so we begin our Day of Thanks tomorrow. That means today, with piano lessons squished here and there, is a day of grocery shopping, errands, and baking. I'm trying out a gingerbread cake, and I'm very excited to see how it turns out, as it called for some unorthodox ingredients. (Stout beer in your cake...anyone?)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving week, and I pray that our hearts are full of gratitude for the innumerable blessings God has given us.

By the way, the picture of Calla has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, except for the fact that she is good company while I'm in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular Posts