Dear Six Flags:

This is, I'm afraid, good-bye. You and I have had a good run. You provided awesome last minute trips with cousins, memorable junior high and high school excursions, and of course, that great exclusive event in college. Even yesterday, you were the foundation for some great thrills and conversation. But it's over.

You just don't offer me what I want anymore. Where is the magical atmosphere? Where is the cute ice cream shop? Where are the lights? Where is the music?

I want a coffee shop to rest my feet; you offer me X2. I want a fireworks show to please my eyes in the evening; you offer Goliath. I want to walk to an attraction and feel like that walk is part of the attraction; you offer me lines and lines with nothing more but the Riddler thrill ride at the end.

In a word, I want Mickey, and you offer Bugs.

I have no doubt that next year will be for you, as all your signs said, epic. I hope that is true. Just know I will not be there to experience it.

Sincerely,

Candace

P.S. You should also know that I blame you for causing me to miss a day in my NaBloPoMo posts. After sixteen hours away from home, I had no energy to even post a picture.

Comments

  1. I think that we should arrange a Disney day for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Disneyland wins again! The last time I went to 6 flags my body hurt the next day...I think you out-grow 6 Flags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Energy Sch-engry...I am disappointed for the sake of NaBloPoMo. And, by the way, six flags totally sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts